Thursday, October 15, 2015

Will the Real Former Intelligence Officer Please Stand Up?


I read with interest and amusement how a Fox News Guest Terrorism Analyst was arrested on charges of lying about having ever been in the CIA

This man, Wayne Simmons, co-authored a spy novel and on his Amazon profile describes an illustrious career in the Intelligence and Defense industries. But, according to these charges, none of it was true.

It's not for me to judge, he is innocent until proven guilty, right? 

But this makes me wonder what I must be doing wrong that I have never been asked by Fox News or another major news outlet to be a "Guest Terrorism Analyst." 


You see, I really am a former Arabic Linguist at the National Security Agency. Here are some things I'll openly state I did and I'm not at all worried about what would happen if someone fact checked me and consulted the institutions in question.


* I have a PhD from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. My major was Biblical Hebrew and Semitic Studies. My minor was Arabic studies within the department of African Languages and Literature there.

* I worked as a Arabic Linguist at the National Security Agency from June, 2002 until July, 2006. While there I held a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information clearance.



* I served in Iraq in 2004 and I was awarded the Global War on Terrorism Civilian Service Medal for my service there.

* After my return from Iraq, I worked in the Counter Terrorism Office at the NSA until I resigned from that agency in 2006 to become a Latin teacher at a public high school.


If what I just claimed is not true, I deserve to be charged as well. But if it's true (which it is), then I should be the talking head when they need someone to discuss Terrorism or Surveillance or Snowden or whatnot! 

And so, all you news outlets, my contact info is on my websites. I'm not asking for payment to be interviewed. I just want the chance to plug my books at the end of the interview the same way that most interviewees plug their books and Simmons also plugged his.


http://www.amazon.com/Top-Secrets-Lessons-Success-Espionage-ebook/dp/B01467CYXS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444955800&sr=8-1&keywords=massey+top+secrets

That's right! I also have espionage-themed books I've written. We're all trying to make a living. There are a few of us legitimate former Intelligence Officers out there promoting various books. And the last thing we need is Stolen Honor competition from fake wannabees!

Yes, I'm a former Spy and I have a glorious beard.
If you're so inclined, please
Facebook Like, Tweet, Google+, Pin, Tumblr, whatever, this message to help this former Intelligence Officer turned public school teacher get noticed by the media and receive the "Interviews on Major News Outlets with the Opportunity to Plug his Books" that a legitimate former agent who risked his life for his country deserves


I thank you for your consideration. God bless. -Keith





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis