Sunday, November 27, 2011

Paleo Ideas: Goulash!

Goulash is such a comfort food. But those noodles are just not Paleo!

I've not yet found an acceptable non-carb noodle. There are products out there that claim to be low-carb pasta, with technologies that make the grain not give up its carbs. I'm not convinced.

So here's my non-noodle Paleo Goulash:

Steam a head of Cauliflower. Drain and set aside.

Cook a pound of ground meat. I used Buffalo. You could use Beef. Strain excess oil, set aside.

Caramelize one large onion.

Mix all these together into a saucepan with a carton/small can of condensed Cream of Mushroom soup. I added a few tablespoons of sour cream as well.

Mix it all together, reheating til hot.

Here is it with a side of Spinach:


Paleo rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis