Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stefan and Elena Get Married!

That's right! Actually they got married back in 2009. And I made a video all about it.

So, last night I'm looking over old accounts and spot that this video I made has an inexplicable 2000+ views! What could possibly explain that?

Apparently the fact that the names Stefan and Elena are coincidentally the protagonists of the now hot Vampire Diaries Series.

Visit my author page at Lingua Sacra Publishing. You'll find everything from espionage thrillers, young adult adventure, and ways to learn new languages. 

 Here's the original video. Go ahead and pretend it's Stefan and Elena, if you'd like. Or just enjoy a classic Romanian Orthodox Wedding. I mean, it is the land of the original Dracula, Vlad the Impaler. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis