Saturday, September 19, 2015

Top Secrets: Lessons for Success from the World of Espionage. For a Limited Time Available at a Substantial Discount

http://www.amazon.com/Top-Secrets-Lessons-Success-Espionage-ebook/dp/B01467CYXS/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
Growing up on the Blue Collar side of Madison, Wisconsin, I never imagined I would somehow end up a Top Secret agent in a War Zone. I'm now a mild-mannered Latin teacher at a public high school. But my experiences inside the cryptic world of international espionage will forever shape who I am.

In my latest book, Top Secrets: Lessons for Success from the World of Espionage, I share the story of how this all unfolded. And I draw lessons from it that I hope can help others find whatever they would define as success in their lives. I explore the various disciplines within the Intelligence Community and suggest how a knowledge of these matters can help you maximize your efficiency and success.

The book is available in paperback and Kindle. For a limited time there you can get it at a substantial discount. Click the cover to explore the book further. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis