Friday, March 11, 2016

Wisconsin Has Won the World Championship Cheese Contest!

All is right with the Universe. For the first time since 1988, a US Cheesemaker has won the World Championship Cheese Contest. And, mirabile dictu, it's a Wisconsin Cheesemaker!

(I was born and raised in Wisconsin, that's why I care so much.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPFmY5ur8oA
[I'm taking a break from my incessant self-promotion of my entry into an international cover song contest to blog about this development. That said, please do go ahead and watch the video of my Latin language version of the Adele song "Hello." If you like what you hear, please give me an upvote!]

The winner of the 2016 World Championship Cheese Contest is Wisconsin producer Emmi Roth.

 I remain ever so proud to be from Wisconsin. I'm especially proud to be a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison--with three degrees from that school.

On Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis