By Keith Massey, PhD. Connect with me on Google+ and Twitter. Explore my novels at Lingua Sacra Publishing.
The famous first line of Catullus 5.
Vivamus, mea Lesbia, atque Amemus. Let us live, my Lesbia, and let us love.
I've designed a line of t-shirts and other products with Latin enthusiasts in mind.
You can change the gender, size, color, and style of this product on the Zazzle site.Enjoy!
Keith Massey, PhD (University of Wisconsin-Madison). Latin Teacher, Author, Musician, Eastern Orthodox Priest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Fall of the Roman Empire: Really?
September 4 was the anniversary of the fall of the Roman Empire. Not long ago, social media buzzed with the claim that men think about the...
-
Strength and Honor Ever since I showed the movie "Gladiator" to my current Latin 1 class, some of the students use the greeti...
-
Here is a video version of the following article on the question of the Death of Spartacus. I suggest that there is the very real possibil...
-
Acta est fabula, plaudite! The play is over, applaud! (Reportedly, the Emperor Augustus' last words, but delivered in Greek) Suetonius...

No comments:
Post a Comment