The 2015 Beaujolais Nouveau has the most promise to turn into a drinkable red wine than any previous year I have experienced.
It already presents a pleasant assault to the palate, as opposed to previous years when it seemed to beg consideration.
My grade A-.
Keith Massey, PhD (University of Wisconsin-Madison). Latin Teacher, Author, Musician, Eastern Orthodox Priest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Fall of the Roman Empire: Really?
September 4 was the anniversary of the fall of the Roman Empire. Not long ago, social media buzzed with the claim that men think about the...
-
Strength and Honor Ever since I showed the movie "Gladiator" to my current Latin 1 class, some of the students use the greeti...
-
Here is a video version of the following article on the question of the Death of Spartacus. I suggest that there is the very real possibil...
-
A few summers back, I was in an internet café in Bucharest, killing time to avoid going back to the chaos of the refurbishing of my moth...

No comments:
Post a Comment