Monday, November 21, 2011

Cover Your Tracks

Driving home from Church a few weeks back I heard the duo Storyhill (Chris Cunningham and John Hermanson) on the Prairie Home Companion and was immediately enthralled by the utter beauty of their guitars and harmonizing.

I was so taken with what I had heard that I spent the next twenty minutes trying to remember their name and the lyrics of this gorgeous song so that I could find it and purchase it when I got home. I succeeded. I bought the song Cover Your Tracks in iTunes store and I listen to it almost daily and sing along with this gorgeous tune.

This is the best version of it I can find on YouTube. It only gives you an idea of the energy and vitality of these two men. Get and listen to the studio original!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis