I've designed a wide variety of Latin-themed t-shirts. Just click on the images of these products and you can tailor them to your sizes and put them on different garments, coffee cups, and other assorted items!
Here's a very popular item, "I am a Latin Lover"
I also have a number of shirts sporting famous quotes from Latin Literature
Visit my author page at Lingua Sacra Publishing. You'll find everything from espionage thrillers, young adult adventure, and ways to learn new languages.
Keith Massey, PhD (University of Wisconsin-Madison). Latin Teacher, Author, Musician, Eastern Orthodox Priest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Fall of the Roman Empire: Really?
September 4 was the anniversary of the fall of the Roman Empire. Not long ago, social media buzzed with the claim that men think about the...
-
Strength and Honor Ever since I showed the movie "Gladiator" to my current Latin 1 class, some of the students use the greeti...
-
Here is a video version of the following article on the question of the Death of Spartacus. I suggest that there is the very real possibil...
-
A few summers back, I was in an internet café in Bucharest, killing time to avoid going back to the chaos of the refurbishing of my moth...





No comments:
Post a Comment