Friday, March 18, 2016

UPDATE ON THE COVER SONG CONTEST

https://youtu.be/oPFmY5ur8oA
Contest closes on Tuesday March 22, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

Sincere thanks to everyone who has watched, liked, and shared the video. The entries will be judged based on quality of singing, creativity, and audience engagement, evidenced by views, likes, and shares. 

Thanks to all of you, I've certainly won the audience engagement component. As of right now my video has 5700+ views; the next highest (which is my favorite competitor in the contest, watch and enjoy their video!) has 560 views.

I think my singing on the video is decent. I think doing a Latin language cover version is pretty creative.

So, who knows? Maybe the Wisconsin boy who became a spy, the spy who became a Latin teacher, the Latin teacher who became a singer--has a shot at this thing...

Yet another paper interviewed me and published their story with the fun and clever title, "In Video Veritas":

http://fortlee.dailyvoice.com/schools/in-video-veritas-leonia-teachers-latin-hello-by-adele-leads-contest/645298/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis